上海极食餐厅 / Atelier I-N-D-J 

2020-03-01 00:22 发布

餐饮空间 /[餐厅]
1452 0 0
JI-SHI Urban Harvest餐厅位于上海郊区,临近迪士尼乐园,面对着一片很开阔的湖水。原先的建筑是简单的混凝土框架结构,但是设计师通过精巧的构思突破了这种平庸的结构;项目忠实地保留了室内裸露的石灰面层,以及未加装饰的楼板,梁柱和水电管线。
The restaurant sits in the outskirts of Shanghai in the newly formed Disney town, with views from within over a large lake.Occupying a concrete framed building the design seeks to occupy this banal framework; exposing slabs, columns and ductwork whilst shrouding the honest backdrop in certain areas with planes of plaster and ply.
▽ 餐厅入口,entrance

001-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x532.jpg
▽ 餐厅一侧可以看到湖景,views from restaurant over a large lake

002-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x536.jpg
中间白色天花板暗示出就餐空间分为两个部分,一边是餐厅内侧的区域,另一边是餐厅外侧拥有良好湖景视野的区域。对于餐厅内侧的区域,设计师采用了深色皮革的椅子和深木色桌子作为设计语汇,深色的家具和白色的天花形成了戏剧性的冲突;而对于朝外的区域,设计师选取了红色的皮革座椅,与天花上裸露的管线形成对话。
A central white ceiling plane organises the dining space dividing between inward facing with restaurant views and outward with views towards the lake outside. The inner adopts a language of dark leather and dark tables offsetting against the white ceiling plane. Whilst the outward has deep red warm leather with carefully exposed and neatly finished ductwork above.
▽由颜色限定的外侧临湖区域和内侧区域,outward facing area with views and inward facing area dividing by color

004-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x640.jpg
▽夜晚灯火通明的餐厅,dinning area with lights

003-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x640.jpg
▽布置红色座椅的临湖就餐区,warm red leather furniture on outward facing area

005-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x690.jpg
006-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x1439.jpg
▽布置有深色家具的内侧就餐区,dark furniture on inward facing area
007-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x1439.jpg
在餐厅空间的尽头,白色的天花弯曲下来变成墙壁,渐变的白色涂漆使得饰面层和抹灰面层融为一体。设计师还用同样的形式语汇为餐厅设计了一个私人就餐空间。设计师直接切断竖向的肋条,打开门窗,不拘泥于既有竖向肋条的限制,把良好的景观视野引入室内。
The white ceiling plane curves to wall at the far end of the restaurant space, with a gradient white paint that blends ply and plaster together. A private dining room is fully enclosed with this method, with incisions in the form to create door and window openings that ignore the rigor of radial ribs that give the room form.
▽天花弯曲变成墙壁,The white ceiling plane curves to wall at the far end of the restaurant space
008-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x1120.jpg
▽白色天花下的备餐区,kitchen under the white ceiling

009-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x641.jpg
▽私人小餐厅的入口,entrance of the private dinning space
011-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x1060.jpg
▽使用同一种设计元素的私人小餐厅,private dinning space with the same design element
012-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x876.jpg
▽天花和墙壁的肋条,ribs of the ceiling and wall

013-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--472x710.jpg     014-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--650x624.jpg
餐厅内安装了许多经过设计的灯具。一种带有滑轮、可以调节高度的灯尤为特别,这种灯配有一只现浇混凝土的配重,LED灯的灯光从黄铜和玻璃材质的双层的灯罩中渗透出来,显得十分清雅。
Lighting fixtures were developed especially for the project; a carefully balanced height adjustable pulley light; cast concrete counterweight, cast resin drop pendant with a brass cowl diffused COB LED within.
▽灯具,light

015-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x640.jpg
016-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--472x708.jpg     017-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--472x708.jpg
▽皮革和混凝土材质,leather and concrete

018-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--472x710.jpg     019-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--472x314.jpg
▽细部,details

021-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--472x830.jpg     020-JI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--650x978.jpg
▽平面,plan

023%EF%BC%8DJI-SHI-Urban-Harvest-by-Atelier-I-N-D-J--960x679.jpg
NAME: JI-SHI Urban Harvest
Category : hospitality interior
Size :446sqm
Year : May 2016
Design Team:Atelier I-N-D-J
Contractor: Talent Construction
Project Management: Experience G
Photography: Seth Powers

B Color Smilies
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表